maddycraft knitting patterns are published under the brand names of maddy laine™, maddy kids™, and maddy baby™.
Our goal is to offer classic and stylish knitting patterns that are written with the emphasis on instructions that are clear and concise. We offer both classic and stylish designs presented as a knitting project that ensures the utmost enjoyment when a knitter chooses to knit one of our patterns.
The knitting patterns are available in both a printed and digital format.
All printed patterns include –
- full instructions printed on letter-size cardstock paper, folded to a convenient and compact size (5½” x 8½”/14cm x 21.5cm)
- a large (5″ x 7″/12cm x 18cm) color photo of the finished project
- instructions are written in both US (imperial) and metric measurements
- full-color charts (if required) and a schematic drawing
All digital patterns include –
- PDF format that displays the pattern as an exact duplicate of the printed pattern layout.
- Kindle Reader format is available as an option for patterns purchased from amazon.com and Amazon international sites.
Where To Purchase Our Patterns
- Local Yarn Shops – over 1000+ yarn retailers nationwide
- Love Knitting
- Amazon.com – Amazon.ca – Amazon.co.uk
For wholesale inquiries regarding printed patterns, please contact – email@example.com
For wholesale inquiries regarding digital patterns or if further information is required on any of our pattern lines, please contact – firstname.lastname@example.org
It is our wish that you enjoy knitting the maddycraft knitting designs. We can assure you that our patterns have been carefully written, edited, and proofread to eliminate errors.
A Pattern Clarification page is updated regularly if any unclear instructions are brought to our attention.
© Maddy Cranley 2001-2018. Reproduction of any material on this website, in any manner, requires the written permission of the author.